Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sanitation Enforcement Agent on W12th Road Again Today....

Yesterday residents of West 12th Road were visited by a Sanitation Enforcement Agent who issued and documented service to those homeowners of a "Warning" advising that Sanitation would no longer be providing special "Hurricane Sandy bulk debris collections.  [click here for the initial posting of this issue]

At 11am this morning I was visited once again by a Sanitation Enforcement Agent who, after observing myriad black contractor bags stacked against the side of my house, asked e what was inside the bags.

I responded that "...they were filled with garbage but as today is not a regularly scheduled collection day, they are stored on my property and not the sidewalk or the street....what was her concern?"

The agent advised me that she wasn't present to issue any tickets but that she had been instructed to visit those sites issued warnings to check to see if the homeowner was complying with the instructions of yesterday's warning.

The agent recorded my name and address and then proceeded on her way leaving me scratching my head and wondering, what the purpose of her visit was.





No comments:

Post a Comment