Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Message from Assemblyman Phil Goldfeder


Hey All,

Like many in our community, my home and office were severely damaged when Sandy struck. While we lost so many great memories, I hope you will join me tomorrow in creating new ones at the grand re-opening of my new Rockaway community office.

What:   Assemblyman Goldfeder Office Re-Opening
When:  Thursday, April 11, 2013
Where:214 Beach 96th Street (On RBB between B.95th and 96th)
Time:    3:00 PM - 5:00PM

Please spread the word, we are in a new location but you can expect the same great service… I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Stay safe and strong!

Phil Goldfeder
Member of Assembly

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come and visit your new office. Except that I work for a living also, and it will cost me some of my paycheck to attend. Why is it that our elected officials never do anything, when we can all attend.

    ReplyDelete