Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Property Access Request from DDC - URS responds promptly...

Hello,


My name is Jonathan, I'm with URS Corp and have just starting returning phone messages this morning. Sorry for the delay in processing your phone calls. We do this type of work frequently in many parts of the city and rarely have so many people call so quickly. For anyone who has left a message, if I have not called you back by the end of today, please call me again (201-786-8488) as some messages I recieved were unclear or did not have return phone number.


Again I appoligize for the delay and hope that you will find our services professional from this point foward. If there are any questions or issues that arise during the inspections, please do not hesitate to call the phone number in the letter. (201-786-8488).



Thank you

In addition to the above, Mr. Richard Messerole of  the DDC contacted the W12th Road Block Association earlier this morning to assure us that he had contacted URS and requested that they address the issue of the URS contact telephone right away.

Hopefully, this issue has ben "put to bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment