Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Corruption Is Commonplace in Albany?...I'm shocked

An article in today's N.Y. Times reports that a panel appointed by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo issued a stinging assessment of the state’s political culture on Monday, saying it had found evidence of probable wrongdoing and recommending sweeping changes to New York State’s elections, ethics and campaign finance laws.

Read the article here.

I'm shocked....shocked to find out that corruption is rampant up in Albany!

I'm also shocked every day when the sun rises in the east and sets in the west!

I am shocked that winter months are cold and summer months  warm!

I am shocked that oceans are wet and deserts are dry!

I will be similarly shocked in about one or two months when this story, once again, disappears from the public eye and the funny business in Albany returns to normal!

Shocking, isn't it?






No comments:

Post a Comment