Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hazardous Weather Outlook


Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service New York NY
326 AM EDT Thu Aug 27 2020

This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for southern Connecticut,
northeast New Jersey and southeast New York.

The Storm Prediction Center has placed the area in an enhanced risk
for severe thunderstorms this afternoon into this evening. Severe
thunderstorms are likely with damaging wind gusts of 60 mph or
higher, along with large hail as the primary threats. An isolated
tornado is also possible along with brief heavy rainfall.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will likely be needed. Please safely report
significant weather conditions while following local, state, and CDC
guidelines.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally amazed at how LANX CREDIT SOLUTION were able to complete my job in 10 days. I read reviews about them online. people were saying good things about them and how they helped them fixed their credit score and also cleaned up their report. I contacted them via their email, LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COMand later called them with (310) 879 2541 to know how the process works and what’s obtainable because I was ready to purchase a home but my credit was bad and my score 543. I had some charge offs, lots of student loans and late payments and needed a quick repair. Ten days after we got started, my score increased to 798 and the charge offs, loans, late payment removed. There is so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete