Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2019

NWS - COSTAL FLOODING STATEMENT


Coastal Hazard Message
National Weather Service New York NY
200 PM EST Sun Feb 17 2019

...LOCALIZED MINOR COASTAL FLOODING POSSIBLE MONDAY MORNING...

* LOCATIONS...Vulnerable coastal locales along Jamaica Bay, Great
  South Bay, and New York Harbor, including the Arthur Kill,
  Newark Bay, Kill Van Kull and tidally affected portions of the
  Hackensack and Passaic Rivers.

* TIDAL DEPARTURE...1 1/2 to 2 ft above normal with localized
  values up to 2 1/2 ft.

* COASTAL FLOOD IMPACTS...Brief minor flooding of the most
  vulnerable locations near the waterfront and shoreline during
  the times of high tide Monday morning.

* TIMING...Broad Channel's Monday morning high tide at 7 am.

1 comment:

  1. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete