Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ulrich calls for investigation of de Blasio's Build it Back Program



 
Dear Friends,

I wanted you to see this article from today's New York Post, which details my letter to U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara asking him to investigate the de Blasio Administration for their misuse of federal funds awarded to the city to rebuild after Hurricane Sandy. 
 
Thank you, 
Eric Ulrich

New York City Council Member
District 32

Ozone Park District Office
93-06 101st Avenue
Ozone Park, NY 11416
Rockaway District Office
114-12 Beach Channel Drive
Suite 1
Rockaway Park, NY 11694
City Hall Office
250 Broadway - 15th Floor
New York, NY 10007
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn
NYC Council, 250 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10007

1 comment:

  1. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

    Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
    Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

    ReplyDelete