Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Message from Danny Ruscillo (Contact #'s for 100th Pct Neighborhood Coordination Officers

Hi All,
 
Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend.
 
In the last two month I have added so many new people who asked to be put on my Community email listing that I wanted to make sure they have these important NYPD names and cell numbers. These Police Officer's our Neighborhood Coordinating Officers have been doing an excellent job in our Community and continue to do so. I suggest that you print the attached list on this email and keep it handy. Remember to report a crime in progress or a Police emergency, PLEASE DIAL 9-1-1.
 
If you have a friend, neighbor or family member that would like to be added to my email list please feel free to give them my contact information. My email address is danprecc@aol.com just send me an email and in the subject area put "Danny add me to your email list". Have a nice day and please stay cool.
 
Thanks,
Danny Ruscillo
NYPD Community Partner
Former President 100th Precinct Community Council



No comments:

Post a Comment