Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Deputy Inspector Craig Adelman leaves the 100th Precinct




I just received this email.
Deputy Inspector Craig Adelman of the 100th Precinct has been transferred. As former President of the 100th Precinct Community Council I will say this, he surely will be missed.
Danny Ruscillo  


Deputy Inspector Craig Adelman 

After 3 plus years of service to the rockaway Community, I have been transferred out. It has been my honor to serve as the commanding officer of the 100th precinct. I am sad to go and will always have fond memories of my experiences while I was here. There are so many great people I would like to thank, but there are too many to list. My replacement is captain Janice Holmes who I know will continue the great relationship that we all fostered together. I wish everyone the best of luck and I truly will miss serving as your commanding officer. Thank you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment