Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Danny Ruscillo to step down as President of our 100th Pct. Community Council

Image result for danny ruscillo

Hi All,
 
Just wanted you all to know.
 
 
Last night I announced to my full Community Council Board that I will be resigning as the 100th Precinct Community Council President as of December 31st 2015

After spending twelve years on the Board eight years as President it's time to move on. It has been a rewarding and fulfilling time for me. I enjoyed working with the NYPD and the Community. 

Our Vice President Joseph Young will move into the position of President. 

I will remain President to the end of the year in order to assist the Council in a smooth transition.
 
Danny Ruscillo
President 100th Precinct Community Council  

No comments:

Post a Comment