Saturday, February 22, 2014
Message from the Rockaway Republican Club...
To Our Friends & Neighbors in the Rockaway Community:
Have you claimed losses caused by
Super-Storm Sandy on your Income Taxes?
If you have NOT, based on your losses,
you may be Entitled to a Refund!
Please join us on:
Monday, February 24, 2014 @ 7:30 pm
At: Belle Harbor Yacht Club
Beach Channel Drive between B. 126th & B. 127th Streets
Speakers from the IRS, and NYS Dept. of Taxation & Finance will conduct an informational seminar on:
Basic Topics / Casualty Losses
· Determining personal property losses;
· Losses for business taxpayers:
· Reconstructing records: How to establish value when your
receipts have been lost
· Filing Amended and Corrected Income Tax Returns
· Time frames for claiming losses: Deadlines!
Questions will be taken following the presentation.
Forms will be available to help you resolve, amend, and/or recoup some of your Sandy losses.
This is a community event open to all Rockaway Residents.
The ROCKAWAY REPUBLICAN CLUB