Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Help a Neighbor: Scott Ruscillo



Scott Ruscillo of Scott's Computer Repair in Rockaway sent this email requesting our assistance in gathering votes for a Chase Small Business Loan for his business which was damaged during Sandy.

Scott is also the son of Danny and Linda Ruscillo from the 100th Precinct Community Council.

It only takes a minute or two to register your vote so I am requesting that we all assist our neighbor Scott in this endeavor so he can get his business back up and running.

***************
Sent: 11/8/2013 4:29:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Chase small business grant for Scott Ruscillo
 
Would you mind sending out this email for me, its a grant to expand and improve small businesses. After Sandy I still have not replaced the equipment I lost for my business, not to mention the items I had in stock to sell. Chase offers this grant but they require 250 votes for my business. I only have 6 days left to get to 250 votes. It only takes 2 seconds to vote and it connects to the persons facebook profile just to prove they are a real person. Thanks and hopefully with your endless email list I can get the votes I need to have the chance to grow my business. I believe they may have to have a facebook account in order to vote.
 
Here is the link to the chase grant voting page for my business
If they cannot find my exact page just type in the zip code 11694 and my business will be listed there!
Any questions please contact me at 646-322-2379 or Scott@scottscomputerrepair.com
 
 Thanks!
 
 Scott Ruscillo
***************

No comments:

Post a Comment